Sunday, January 24, 2016

Gratitude

 


What shall I render?
Testimony, my heart in Praise...

Thank you to all of my teachers. Thank you to all who have graced my life; strangers, associates, friend and foe - family and adversarial forces. Thank you for spurning me unto Wholeness (Holiness). Thank you for advancing me on my upward goal, from glory to Glory. Thank you, Most High for never forsaking me even in my moments of spiritual deafness and blindness. Thank you, Jehovah Rapha for remembering me by name, "re-membering" my broken pieces. Thank you, Immanuel for my painful yet perfecting trial by fire. I count it all joy. Thank you for your cooling waters for they have refreshed me in Spirit. Thank you, Yeshua the Messiah for standing in the balance for me, for redeeming me - leading by example and showing me The Way. I am. I am, we are all worthy of Love. God is love, God is grace. Come as you are... 

"Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest ([r]relief and ease and refreshment and [s]recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls." ~Matthew 11:29, AMP

No comments: